Hazard insurance

Hazard insurance, also called homeowner’s or property insurance, provides coverage for specific natural hazards, such as fire, wind, earthquakes and vandalism. Many homeowners purchase a ‘comprehensive’ form of insurance first, which may cover almost all possible damages, but then seek additional hazard insurance for specific dangers. Those who live in flood plains may buy hazard […]

The post Hazard insurance first appeared on Civil Engineer Blog.